Merchant Cash Advance
Our Merchant Cash Advance is a great way to access funds, with minimal downside. We purchase future credit card receivables at a discount; the cash advance is repaid through a small percentage of future transactions. This is a strict buy/sell agreement, so there is a fixed fee, no accruing interest, and no fixed repayment period.
- Repayment collected directly from credit card processor
- Fixed split percentage
- Won’t disrupt cash flow
- No UCC-1 filed
- No upfront fees
- Unsecured capital
- No use restrictions
- Easy renewal
Our premiere funding program is simple: it’s based on monthly gross deposits. There is a fixed-term, collected daily via ACH from the business’s bank account. This is a great fit for all types of companies, and pricing is set based on factors such as credit rating and number of years in business.
- Multiple repayment terms
- Customized repayment schedule
- No upfront fees
- No minimum processing volumes
- Lower costs for qualified applicants
If you are already in the process of obtaining business capital but need money right away, we have developed bridge funding to close the gap. We provide a 6-12 month product at a low cost with a discount for early payoff.
- Helps get through the waiting period of a Bridge Funding
- Can be used for any open stipulations for final Bridge Funding approval
- Early payoff discount
Line of Credit
Another popular product is our Line of Credit (LOC), which allows a business to access funds when they need it, up to a stated maximum. This is great for seasonal businesses or renovation/expansion.
- Only pay fees on money drawn
- Each draw repaid by daily ACH (Monday-Friday)
- Daily ACH recalculated on draw by draw basis
- Multiple draws available
- Qualified customers can have renewable LOC before expiration date
The FortisPay Promise
You won’t be waiting long to hear from us – most requests processed within 24 hours.
The simplest, most affordable solution
We will work with you and listen. Your business’s needs always come first.
Trustworthy and transparent
Our sales representatives have years of experience and will explain all the fine print.