Hotel Wellness Is Trending
Helping Guests Maintain Their Healthy Lifestyles
The goal of a hotel owner is to offer premier accommodations that will enhance the guest experience. Differentiating your property with health initiatives can be as simple as offering locally sourced foods or daily yoga. Here are a few key accommodations we see becoming additions to the list of “normal” amenities:
- Healthier complimentary breakfast options, locally sourced is preferred
- Hotel restaurant menus with a variety to serve all diets including vegan, gluten free, and other common
- Spa packages with massages, facials, and more
- Larger in-house gyms with a wider variety of equipment
- Trainers or on-site gym staff
- Lap swimming pools
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Yoga classes for both beginners and advanced
Hotel Living Should Feel Like Home
The goal as a hotel owner is to make a guest feel like they are at home. The only way to achieve that is to support you guest’s lifestyle choices to encourage their continued dietary plan or fitness regimen while traveling for business or leisure. The ideal mindset to strive for is to provide a lodging experience that is better than their normal routine back home. The hotel experience should not be anything short of the best, so we challenge you to start examining how your hotel can implement simple ways to make your guest feel at home!
Curious how much your business could be saving with FortisPay?
Want weekly blog and social media updates from FortisPay? Opt-in to our newsletter: learnmore.fortispayments.com/subscribe/
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @FortisPay